The Accountant position is responsible for the timely compilation, review and analysis of financial information and preparing entries to general ledger accounts, as well as handle accounts payable.
Essentional Job Functions (listing most important first):
• The Accounts Payable Coordinator will check and approve all vouchers for payment
• Answer all vendor inquiries
• Prepare accounts payable checks • Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
• Assist with the monitoring of compliance with company policies associated with accounts payable and purchasing. Report all identified variance to appropriate responsible managers.
• Assist with the compilation and analysis of financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
• Assist in period closing
• Clerical duties to include filing and data entry Work closely with various internal and external teams to ensure accounting guidelines are followed and deadlines are met.
Other duties as assigned
Requited/Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required.