The Junior Operations Analyst will support a corporate Program Management Office (PMO) across several areas including project management process development, data analytics, performance metrics collection and reporting, various reports creation, process analysis, communications support, meeting reports and support.
• Data Gathering & Analysis
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• An AS or AA degree from an accredited college or university and at least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical discipline is required.
• Allowable Substitution: an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a degree
• Ability to quickly learn with minimal guidanc
e • Strong Knowledge or experience using MS Excel [required]
• Knowledge working with PowerPoint, Word, and Visio.
• Analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret/translate SQL programming and data.
• Statistical analysis skills a plus; experience working in R, SASS, SPSS, or similar. • Must be highly detail-oriented and results focused.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
. • A basic understanding of lean / continuous improvement concepts. [preferred]
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop metrics reporting, assure relevance and adjust as needed. Assist in identifying trends and recommendation to modify processes accordingly. Project Management Support - Involvement in various stages of project management, including change management, project initiation and charter creation, risk mitigation, and more.
• Ability to analyze data, create documents for senior audience, and create documents, and coordinate production rollouts.
• Experience in performing / developing / analyzing SQL scripts, code, and queries for data translation, conversion, and reporting.
• Creation of documentation as required. This could include process documentation, project updates, metrics creation, reports creation, and more. • Participation in meeting agenda preparation and written minutes of meetings.
• Monitoring, evaluating program effectiveness while assuring policies and procedures are interpreted to facilitate optimum service delivery and program
• May be requested to work outside of normal business hours to meet system and client needs.
• Interface with key groups in Catalyst, including, but not limited to: Program Managers, Account Managers, Account Coordinators, Sales personnel, Designers, Finance personnel and Catalyst Leadership. Identify discrepancies and liaise with individuals / teams to determine root cause and validity.