The Junior Operations Analyst will support all facets of Catalyst Exhibit operations, with a heavy focus on continuous improvement, project management, process development, data and process analysis, performance metrics collection and reporting, working with department leaders on report creation, communications support, meeting facilitation, deployment meeting reports and support. Good verbal communication skills are a must and confidence speaking in front of others. This role and the associated career path is operationally-focused with a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement. This is not an IT role.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
• An AS or AA degree from an accredited college or university and at least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical discipline is required.
• Allowable Substitution: an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
• Ability to quickly learn with minimal guidance.
• Must be highly detail-oriented and results focused.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Confident speaking in front of others.
• Analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze / interpret / translate SQL programming and data.
• Strong knowledge or experience using MS Excel.
• Knowledge working with PowerPoint, Word, and Visio.
• Statistical analysis skills a plus; experience working in R, SASS, SPSS, or similar.
• A basic understanding of lean / continuous improvement concepts.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop metrics reporting, assure relevance and adjust as needed. Assist in identifying trends and recommendation to modify processes accordingly.
• Project Management Support - Involvement in various stages of project management, including change management, project initiation and charter creation, risk mitigation, and more.
• Ability to analyze data, create documents for senior audience, and coordinate production rollouts.
• Experience in performing / developing / analyzing SQL for data translation, conversion, and reporting.
• Creation of documentation as required. This could include process documentation, project updates, metrics creation, reports creation, and more. • Participation in meeting agenda preparation, meeting facilitation and written minutes of meetings.
• Monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness while assuring policies and procedures are interpreted to facilitate optimum service delivery and program. • May be requested to work outside of normal business hours to meet system and client needs.
• Interface with key groups in Catalyst, including, but not limited to: Program Managers, Account Managers, Account Coordinators, Sales personnel, Designers, Finance personnel and Catalyst Leadership. Identify discrepancies and liaise with individuals / teams to determine root cause and validity.