The Accountant position is responsible for performing advanced accounting assignments involving confidential data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating various types of invoices for our clients.
- Perform account analysis and fulfill ad hoc reporting requests.
- Maintain accounting files, journal entries and supporting documentation.
- Serve as first point of contact for employees or customers with accounting questions.
- Work closely with various internal and external teams to ensure accounting guidelines are followed and deadlines are met.
- Process company credit card/expense reports
- Applying cash receipts
- Assist in monthly union reporting
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Costing journal entries
- Assist in period closing.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficiency with computers and various software programs
- Bookkeeping procedures
- Associates degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years experience preferred