This position is responsible for administrative purchasing assignments including internal ordering, tracking deliveries, updating order records (pricing, delivery dates, etc.), and assisting the Purchasing Manager in additional purchasing responsibilities to increase productivity in operations.
• Assist the Purchasing Manager with daily administrative tasks and provide backup support.
• Responsible for processing internal orders, vendor PO’s, order management, and issuing service calls on contracted equipment.
• Provide support for payment discrepancies among vendor to obtain resolution. Assist in scheduling transportation for inbound or direct-to-show shipments.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Purchasing, or related field.
• Customer service experience
Skills and Training:
• Good working knowledge of MS Office application (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat are required.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Highly organized
• Team player who demonstrates a strong attention to detail.
• A self-starter, who is able to plan and manage his/her own work and take initiative.
• Ability to create and administer task priority list based on company needs.