Under the guidance of the Creative Director, this position will contribute to the successful creation of exhibit designs.
• Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop designs that are compelling solutions that meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
• Produce creative presentations of exhibit structures and components for trade shows and events using related presentation software.
• Work with Fortune 500 clients and account team to define the goals of each project
• Able to maintain familiarity with modular system and custom build design.
• Create 2D graphic designs for rendering concepts with a focus on client’s branding.
• Able to articulate design concepts to external clients, account team, and all other relevant depts
• Manage and prioritize multiple assignments at once and perform other duties as assigned.
• Create, evaluate and analyze new design ideas & trends.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field required
• 5+ years of experience
• Ability to learn Maya
Skills and Training:
• Ability to travel to 10%
• Excellent communication skills will be needed to develop and present creative concepts.
• Strong ability to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form